Jennifer L. Tampoya
Jennifer L. Tampoya was raised in Southern California and attended UCLA, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in English. After college, Mrs. Tampoya remained in the Los Angeles area and was instrumental in the development and management of a healthcare services and instruction business. In 1998, she relocated to Morgantown, West Virginia. Since that time, she has been responsible for the administration of closely-held business corporations providing health care services and fitness services.
Mrs. Tampoya graduated from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2009. While in law school, she served as Notes and Symposium Editor for the West Virginia Law Review and as a Student Attorney in the Clinical Law Program, and conducted an independent study in Legislative Advocacy. She also received a prestigious CALI Award in West Virginia Constitutional Law.
Mrs. Tampoya and her husband, John, have three children and live in the Cheat Lake area of Morgantown, West Virginia.
- Business Transactions & Litigation
- State, Municipal, & Public Entity Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- Employment Defense
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law
- Honors: West Virginia Law Review, Notes and Articles Editor
- Honors: Recipient, Patrick Duffy Koontz Award
- Honors: Recipient, CALI Award, Legal Research and Writing
- Honors: Recipient, CALI Award, Appellate Advocacy
- Honors: Recipient, CALI Award, Entrepreneurship
- Honors: Recipient, CALI Award, Lawyers & Legislation Seminar
- Honors: Clinical Law Program
- B.A., University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Major: English
- "What Works, What Doesn't: Revising DUI Laws in West Virginia to Reduce Recidivism and Save Lives," 111 W. Va. L.R. 283 (Fall 2008)