Margaret Molly Miner
Margaret Molly Miner joined the firm in February 2007 as an associate in the Morgantown office. After graduating from law school, Mrs. Miner was an associate at a law firm based in Clarksburg, West Virginia, where she represented both civil and criminal defendants. However, her practice focus has always remained on civil insurance defense litigation.
Mrs. Miner graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science from West Virginia University. Thereafter, she attended the West Virginia University College of Law where she served as a Student Attorney in the Legal Clinic and graduated Order of the Coif in May 2006. As a Student Attorney, she was responsible for serving the legal interests of indigent clients, representing them in pending legal matters encompassing a broad range of topics. Also during law school, Mrs. Miner received the Lewis A. Staker Scholarship and was a Student Volunteer for the Income Tax Assistance Program.
Originally from Huntington, West Virginia, Mrs. Miner is a life-long resident of the state. She is married to Fred Miner who owns and operates a business in Morgantown. They have a Boxer named Ally.
- West Virginia, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, 2007
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- B.S., summa cum laude,West Virginia University